1. Hash Rate: 13.5 TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1323W + 10% (at the wall, with APW3 ,93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.098 J/GH + 10%(at the wall, with APW3 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 189x BM1387
6. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fan Front fan: 6000 rpm, Rear fan: 4300 rpm
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10.Frequency: Automatically set
Power consumption figures will vary with your PSUs efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
APW3 + power supply included.
We recommend the APW3+12-1600-B2 power supply for use with the Antminer S9. One power supply supports one Antminer S9.
Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. If you use different PSU for hash boards and control board, please make sure to power the hash boards first and the control board only after the hash boards have been powered.
This Antminer S9 is not only the first 16nm miner for retailuse but using less than half the energy per gigahash of the S7, but it is also our most powerful miner to enter mass production . At 0.098 joules per gigahash, this is the most efficient machine available to the bitcoin mining public.
The data are normalized so to be compared in the same graph;
Hash Rate: Bigger numbers are better.
Power Consumption: Lower numbers are better.
Power Efficiency: The power consumption of one-GH/s hash(watt of 1GH/s); Lower numbers are better.
Noise: Lower numbers are better.
See more info about performance comparison
A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the date shipment delivered.